Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The necklace and earrings that I got from Ben. The earrings on Christmas, and the Necklace on Valentines Day. Smart kid! He said he was relieved that I liked the earrings since he got them at the same time!


Valentines Day. Dressed to go to Church then dinner (a surprise)


The Day before Valentines. The small rose with the little purple flowers was a gift I won from the Valentines Day dinner we went to to support the church youth group.

A close up picture of the earring necklace set as requested! These look red with the light of the camera, but in bulb light they look purple, and in natural light they are green with black and red flashes.

Alexandrite is a beautiful stone. If you want to see a better picture of what the stone looks like visit this site.

http://www.jewelsforme.com/alexandrite-jewelry.asp

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful necklace and earrings set! Thanks for posting the pictures for me. The color properties of alexandrite are so interesting to me. I checked out the website and found it very informative...thank you! Tell Ben hello from us!

    ReplyDelete