Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time Off

It seems like I have not been able to catch my breath lately, so I asked if I could take a few days off to see if I could get it under control, so I took this past Thursday, Friday off, so I will have a 4 day weekend.
It has been really nice.
I have gotten caught up on my housework, and even had time to read a book! I slept in every day, and tried to do as little as possible. I am so glad I have the ability to be able to take some time off.
Ben had a bachelor party this weekend up in Oklahoma for one of his good friends, so he was gone yesterday, and this morning, but is back again, and is worn out!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some time to rest. You have been swamped for a long time. And I know how you like to read and sleep :)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete