Since I have moved here to Texas, I have made some really good friends.
Once a month there were 7 of us that would get together (if we could).
We would go to plays, to the local Palios (mmmm...), or just over to one of our houses, but regardless of where we were we always had tons of fun.
We had a girls night tonight that was my "going away" girls night.
I am going to miss my friends so terribly.
It is odd for me to actually be in once place long enough to make friends.
So this is really not something that I am used to.
And it is going to be really hard for me to leave the girls that I have become so close with.
So girls...keep up the traditions
BUUUURITTTOOO!!
Palios BYOB (W)
Dallas Summer Musicals (I am so going to find a way to come to Wicked)
Lunch when ever where ever just to get away from work for an hour and talk.
and Andrea....the inappropriate comments can be heard...just call :) And YOU are awesome!
Amy, I am going to miss Baseball. Even though we never made it together, we passed each other often. And I will miss your strength.
Jill, too soon for me to go..I really do wish you have joined sooner! But you look FAB! And today is good. Tomorrow is indeed another day.
Amiee, the nice long talks about how to become who I really can be were so great. Thank you for taking the time, and effort!
Susan, You always kept it real. I will miss your stories.
Laura, Camping, tanning, talking, car rides to my house for no reason, talks from the airport and back, Waffle house hash browns...I will miss all this.
It has been a really eventful 3 years. And each of you have been by my side in one way or another through it all.
Thank you. And I will miss each of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment