We got some bad news week before last that Bens Grandmother had passed away. This has been pretty hard on him, and me as he was close to his Grandma, and I had become close since we started dating. I enjoyed my time everytime we visited them.
When Bens dad called and told Ben the sad news the only thing I could think of was that she was looking forward to meeting my two girls, her first great grandchildren, and we had not made it down there yet for her to do so. Also, she had asked for some pictures of them, and we had put together a book of pictures for her, got them in, and the book was so poorly done that we returned it. We had gotten another one put together and just had not gotten it ordered and sent yet. All things that I feel terrible about. I never had any great grandparents, and I was looking forward to my girls having great grandparents to dote on them, and love them. I love Bens Grandparents morals, and his grandmother would have had such a good time with these two little girls. I wish that she could have had the chance to meet them.
I was thrilled that I got home and had them meet my grandmother, and I was not even worried about not making it down to TX for his to meet them. We were planning on next spring.
So many regrets when you dont expect someone to pass.
We had a very good time down in Texas with family. We wish we were there for a different reason, but it was good to see family none the less.


When Bens dad called and told Ben the sad news the only thing I could think of was that she was looking forward to meeting my two girls, her first great grandchildren, and we had not made it down there yet for her to do so. Also, she had asked for some pictures of them, and we had put together a book of pictures for her, got them in, and the book was so poorly done that we returned it. We had gotten another one put together and just had not gotten it ordered and sent yet. All things that I feel terrible about. I never had any great grandparents, and I was looking forward to my girls having great grandparents to dote on them, and love them. I love Bens Grandparents morals, and his grandmother would have had such a good time with these two little girls. I wish that she could have had the chance to meet them.
I was thrilled that I got home and had them meet my grandmother, and I was not even worried about not making it down to TX for his to meet them. We were planning on next spring.
So many regrets when you dont expect someone to pass.
We had a very good time down in Texas with family. We wish we were there for a different reason, but it was good to see family none the less.
No comments:
Post a Comment