So while we were having picture day, the girls started looking at each other and I thought it was darling, so I stopped taking pictures and started a video. What happened next was so funny to me. Emily decided to say hello to her sister in one of the only ways she knows how to communicate...screaming. Ana did not appreciate it!
Poor Emily did not understand why her sister got all bent out of shape, she was just playing. Love this.
I just loved this video. The kids wanted to watch it like 5 times. The cutest was Avery watching it. She was watching so intently and getting excited and making little noises at them. Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love it. Eli still does this. Austin growls at hims and he gets that sad face and starts crying. So cute! Hope you guys had a good Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, I've forgotten how many times I've watched it!!! Looking forward to more cute "performances" by those twincesses. Give them big ole sloppy kisses from Granny Annie.
ReplyDelete