Today I am super tired, I stayed up way to late last night and then had one poor little girl today who is getting some eye teeth and another molar..She has burst out crying every 10 minutes or so...She had a lot of frozen peas...ANYWAY I am looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight
... onto the thankful post.
I am thankful for my Mother, but one thing I want to mention in particular. She was driven to make sure that I had the best chance at a normal life. She found a doctor to help, and then EVERY morning for many many years she would get up early to do physical therapy with me.
She didn't have to do this...But she did, and she was diligent.
I know that it is because of this that I have the life I have.
Where this all ties into the previous subject of being tired. This doctor that she found did many amazing things, but one was to teach me ways to put myself to sleep since I was on medication that had side effects of sleeplessness.
I now have very few nights where I cant immediately go to sleep and get good solid rest. It is a life saver!
I am thankful for her too! She is a wonderful mother!
ReplyDelete