We brought our piano to Pops house becasue I didnt want it hanging out in the storage shed...The girls are now old enough that they are fascinated by it. Ana especially. Everytime she walks by it she looks at me and asks to play!
I took pictures on multiple days...
What a beautiful piano! I have never seen your piano, but I remember mom saying it had mahogany keys! Very fun for the girls! And, if you ever feel so inclined, I would LOVE it if you decided to remove the word verification from your blog! It has become so difficult to see the words in the new format they use that I have to try multiple times sometimes. Pretty please. :)
ReplyDeleteDidnt even know I had it on!!! It took me a bit to find where the setting was, but it should be removed!
DeleteI agree. I was having quite a time with those two. Much nicer to have them gone. Those pictures of the little girls at the piano are priceless. The most darling thing I have seen in a long time.
Delete