Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

We had a fun full day today!

We had Dad home for a few minutes to be there when we got our Valentine gifts, which the girls LOVED.  (books...you know they will love them) and each a ball.

It was story day at the library and the girls really like story day!  I dressed them up in the Valentine shirts that Ben's mom sent, and they were super cute! 
We went to story time, then came home, napped and then went to the park..two events which we do often, but I don't ever think to bring my camera.
Since it was a special day today I thought I would bring it to be able to remember.

We then started to make sugar cookies, but I got to the point of adding the flour, and realized as I was scooping the last half cup out of the bag that I was not going to be able to finish...so we went to the store to buy more flour, and it just turned out that once we got home (for those of you who take more than once child to a grocery store under the age of 5...you understand a little of what that means)  it was really too late to finish. 

So we had dinner, and went to bed.  I love these little girls so much.  They are a blast.  A huge handful, and there are times when I just want to lock myself in the bathroom for a moment, but they are darling, smart, loving little girls and I love that I get to spend everyday with them.

I wish I had more of my Mom in me so I could come up with crafty neat things for them to do...but story time at the library is going to have to do for now!

Happy Valentines day to everyone.  I think I am going to have to do two posts.  One from the Library, and one from the park. 
Ana and her new ball

Emily and her new ball and the picnic basket which she wouldnt let down.

Emily was feeling a bit tired at the library

Ana clapping after one of the songs

Emily posing in her new shirt


Ana just got a sticker, and Emily is looking at it wondering why she didn't get one...

Now they both have stickers!

Ana

Thanks Honey for the beautiful flowers!  They have brightened my days since.

just being naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment