Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Ben surprised me for my birthday and got a baby sitter!  So he came home from work and said...Lets go!
I had a birthday coupon for the Spaghetti Factory where I got my birthday dinner free, so we went there! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of a free dinner!

They put us in the trolly car and it is usually a cool place to be, but I had one night away from my twin toddlers, and they put us in the trolley car with all the toddlers and babies. 

So it ended up being a pretty terrible dinner.  Not because the food was bad, but because almost every kid in there was screaming and throwing fits! It was enclosed and not a very large space. 

Needless to say Ben and I's night out was not all that and a bag of chips!  But it was very nice to spend a little time with my wonderful husband!
Thank you so much Ben!  It was a wonderful surprise and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment