The girls had a great time, and so did we!
Here are some pictures of the Event! Emily has the pink bows and Ana the yellow.
| Before the guests arrived |
| The dresses were made by Ben's Mom. They are so cute! |
| Decorations! The girls tried to help us blow up balloons, but they just couldn't do it! Ben's sister Rosemary helped though! and ended up doing much of the decorating! |
| The girls and Morgan all playing on the stairs! |
| The cake! (and no...I didn't make it. Costco did!) I love Costco cakes! |
| Ben giving his mom some frosting off the knife!! |
| Emily...Can I open it now??? This was the gift from Rosemary, and she had put flower petals in the bow. The girls really thought that was cool! |
| Lets eat Cake! They wanted to use forks...Their idea. Ana |
| Emily |
| mmmm this is tasty! |
| What do you mean this is all I get? |
| Emily licking the plate clean |
| Ana.. "well if this is all I get I am going to make sure I get it all!" |
| Opening gifts! |
| What a cool dude! Or as Emily likes to say. "dude!" |
| Mom and Emily |
| Da and Ana |
| PUZZLES! |
| Blocks made by Pop, and coloring books from the girls. |
| A Pool from the Heffners and all our toys put in it! |
| toys |
| Morgan playing with the tea set that Aunt Rosemary got them! |
| WOW look at all that loot! We are lucky girls! |
| Poppi and Da |
| Playing with the toys |
| I just loved that they put all the toys in the pool and then got in! |
No comments:
Post a Comment