This is the first year we planned to take the girls trick-or-treating, so technically it is the first year they dressed up as anything. They loved watching all the "Halloween" episodes of Dora and Diego and Thomas. In the Dora Halloween episode Dora was a cat, so they wanted to be cats.
Whew! That is something I can do! So I looked around for tail and ears and they already had black clothes they could wear.
We went to my BFFs house for a Halloween party and then went to a few houses in her neighborhood to go trick-or-treating. So we had a fun dinner with friends and then set out for our first time ever!
The girls thought it was the most fun thing they had ever done! They were almost running from house to house. They would knock and then say trick or treat! I was actually pretty amazed at how quickly they caught on.
near the end Ana kept trying to get a lollipop out of her pumpkin and Ben and I kept putting it back!
At the last house she finally managed to get it out and unwrapped and in her mouth before we could get it!
She was determined to get that darn candy!
They talked about Laura's house and trick-or-treating for quite a few days after Halloween!
It was so much fun for me to see them blossoming and starting to become little girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment