Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Blog, for my new life. Here is to the start of it!

For some background...
Got Divorced in July.
Have started dating again, and have met the greatest guy.
It has been a struggle to transition from being married, to being a girlfriend. I have not been a girlfriend for 12 years, and then I was young and carefree and it really did not matter. I was not in the middle of my middle years; I was at the beginning, and fancy free.
Now I have baggage. Bad experiences from my past have hindered me, and it has been really hard to see past what I expect to hear, or see from my new beau.
His name is Ben, and he has been so awesome.
He has opened my eyes to what it really could be like.

The man I divorced was a good man. He had issues with which I had issues, and eventually ended our marriage.

But it is odd to be treated differently then you ever have been, and have someone who does things the way that you knew people did, but you had not thought it would ever be you having those great experiences.

Example, He ironed his own shirt. I know. Something simple, and non-important in the scheme of things but to me… I was not sure men could iron. (lol)

So I dont know what life will bring, or where I will go from here, but I am happy.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete