We had our December Recital this past Saturday, and where I really did not want to do it, it went fine. We played mostly Christmas Songs as violins, but all piano students played solos, so the Recital went forever, and it was packed.
Mr. C had to have the little kids who were performing come and sit in the front on the floor, and even then there was not enough room for all the parents to sit.
Plus now there were 10 children under 8 years old all together on the floor with no parental supervision.
It was kind of a cluster as usual, but the little kids did a great job.
I am glad that it is over. Bad attitude I know, but I can’t help it!! I felt like I was drowning this past week with all the stuff I needed to do, and that was something that I did not want to do, which took up quite a bit of my time.
BUT it is done, I enjoyed some time with my violin buddies, and now it is on to other things!
I will post pictures later, I could not get them to load.
No comments:
Post a Comment