Valentines Day has normally been a day where I was by myself, and I sometimes did something nice for myself, or it just ended up like any other day.
This Valentines was different, the day before, I got some roses, and a box of chocolates, and then we went to dinner at a Church dinner put on by the youth group to earn some money to go on a church trip.
The next day, before church I was given a necklace that matched the earrings I got for Christmas, so I wore them both to church.
After church we came back home, warmed up some leftover pizza, and cuddled up to watch a movie. Then Ben sprung on me that he had made dinner reservations for that evening, and we needed to start to get ready.
He took me to a nice restaurant, and dinner was great. We had a really good time!
There were 2 other couples who were quite lively who entertained us by their antics as well.
So it was a Valentines unlike any other I have had for sometime! Thank you Ben for making it a great weekend!
I will post some pictures later!
Oh just a side note, I got him a subscription to the hot sauce of the month club
I'm glad you had a good day! You deserve it! I had to smile about the hot sauce of the month club! :)
ReplyDeletePS...I want to see a picture of the necklace and earrings that match!
ReplyDelete