I like the 2nd from the top. Maybe the bottom would be good too. I would like it white though with blue flowers.
I agree w/ your mom. Ann
I like the white and red one as well, that is second from the top.
I have a friend that makes cakes and she has pictures of some of the ones she has done on her facebook page if you are looking for ideas. Look under Janetta Johnson in my friends..in her pictures under cakes.
I like the 2nd from the top. Maybe the bottom would be good too. I would like it white though with blue flowers.
ReplyDeleteI agree w/ your mom. Ann
ReplyDeleteI like the white and red one as well, that is second from the top.
ReplyDeleteI have a friend that makes cakes and she has pictures of some of the ones she has done on her facebook page if you are looking for ideas. Look under Janetta Johnson in my friends..in her pictures under cakes.
ReplyDelete