Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Growing


So it seems that I have been getting bigger and bigger pretty fast. This picture was taken 2 weeks ago, and I have gotten even bigger. I was thinking about it though, and I remember how mom looked when she was fully pregnant with Joel who was quite a big boy when he was born, so if my two are smaller baby's like around 6, I cant get too much bigger than mom was. I think I can handle that.
I am still having a hard time thinking that this is really happening.
We go in for our "fingers and toes" ultrasound week after next. Hopefully these little guys will behave and let us see what they are. Boy or Girl.
I think I have finally gotten past the icky first trimester mess.
I also can't believe that Mom and Dad are going to have 4 grandbabies all with in a few months.
They are going to be busy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! We are happy for you both. Yes--you are getting a little big for four months. We are excited for four little grand babies. It will be an exciting invigorating? summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Not big at all. Just wait a few months...we're excited to see what you're having. I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully you'll start to get a lot of your energy back now for a few months too.

    ReplyDelete