Sickness has struck our household again. Ben has been sick for about a week, and yesterday it hit me and both girls head on. So I stayed home from work today not hardly able to get out of bed, and Ben was up all night last night with the girls waking me up only to feed them. He is an awesome guy. He did this for me while he was still feeling yucky himself. I would have been so much worse off if I did not get the sleep I got last night and this morning, so I am taking care of the girls today with the help of my cousin who we have hired to help us a few days a week. Thank goodness for that! The girls are downish for a nap, and I am taking just a few moments to update while they go all the way to sleep! I am hoping the girls go down for real and I can take a nap too! They have to be tired since they slept so poorly last night.
We will see! I hope with the sleep I have been getting that I am able to go back to work tomorrow and not make myself worse by doing so...
The fun of little bugs that make our lives miserable!
Sorry to hear you are all sick! That is rough, especially with 2 babies! I hope you were able to get some rest. Rozanne
ReplyDeleteI hope you are all feeling better. Being sick is no fun at all.
ReplyDelete