Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Granny and Halloween

While Ann was here watching the girls while Ben, his dad and I went to Washington she wanted to get halloween pictures with the girls.  She bought them little Halloween outfits that were so darn cute, and she had a matching Granny shirt too.  They were so cute. 

Here are a few pictures.  Our girls will probably not do anything for Halloween this year...:(  I am not crafty enough to make any costumes, and I am having a hard time justifying the expense to buy outfits.  So they will probably just wear the outfits that Ann brought them and not go trick-or-treating.  Do 1 year olds really need to go trick-or-treating anyway? :) 

Who knows what we will do, it is still in the air at this point. 

Granny...Where is the candy? (Ana)

Emily - "Can I be a clown for Halloween?"

Emily - "I dont have any Candy either...this is a scam!" (Granny..."yup, but I am going to keep smiling until you forget about the candy!")

Candy Forgotten!

Halloween girls ("Mom...are we done taking pictures yet?)

No comments:

Post a Comment