Friday, October 26, 2012

Sisters who love each other

These girls are now starting to really notice each other.  They have played along side each other for so long without really noticing that they had a play mate.  Lately they are definitely noticing each other! 
They are so darling sometimes and other times they are so naughty! 
I can only think back to my sister and I when we were young girls.  We were such good friends and playmates; and we got into so much trouble!
I was fixing dinner the other day and so the girls were in the playroom by themselves and one of the times I snuck a peek to make sure they were ok, they were huddled in between the two rocking chairs helping each other build towers with the large Lego blocks we have.  I so badly wanted to go get my camera and film it since it seems I only have my camera out when they are fighting, but I could not tear myself away from watching them.
I am sure I will have more of these so precious moments to be able to record. 
I love these two girls more than I can stand sometimes!  My heart is just bursting with the joy of knowing that they are mine.  I pray everyday that they will feel the love that I have for them and that they will always know that no matter what I love them... Even when I have to put them in time out for hitting their sister. :)


Ana rocking out to some songs

Still rocking out!  This girl has some moves (Ana)

Ana posing


The Destructocons

Emily is patting the couch saying "here butch..." or in her words..."rrr utccch"

MOOOMMMM...I was here first...

Unhappy truce!  "Fine I will let her sit here for a minute, but then she has to get off!"

No comments:

Post a Comment