Monday, May 6, 2013

Climbers

The girls love to climb on the back of the couch and jump off to land on the cushions.  Or just hang out on the back, or the arms...It terrifies me because they almost fall off all the time.  Yet every time I try to caution them, or tell them to get down they think it is a fun game and they get more reckless.  Oh the joys of motherhood.  How do you get a toddler to understand danger before hurting themselves?  So far I have not figured it out. Shoot even when they end up hurting themselves they don't learn.  They just go right back and do it again.

Here are some pictures of the things they are doing while climbing.  Or just looking cute!

Ana sitting on the couch that they have finally mastered getting onto themselves.

cutie pie

She has learned to climb on chairs too.  I don't know why she is trying to hide that book in her pants, but pretty funny. 

Yup hi Mom!

Emily sitting on the back of the couch

This is a pretty neat reading place Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment