I have been so wrapped up in life that I have not taken the time to update. I have lots of pictures, and stories and I have been trying to enjoy each of them to the fullest! I promise updates soon, I have just been reorganizing my priorities since the older these kiddos get the more constant attention they are asking for. I love it, but it has put a halt to any other activities I enjoyed! I also have had been dealing with a pretty nasty flare of my autoimmune disorder, so I have been fighting that as well!
plus I had to wipe my computer and put it back to its factory defaults so all my pictures are on a different drive now! Which you wouldn't think makes a difference, but it does! :)
I use this blog as the history of my children, and use it to mark their milestones so believe me; I am going to get it updated!
I hear you!!! I feel exactly the same about being wrapped up in life with my kids that I haven't had time to blog, but you just don't want to miss anything either. :) But, on the the same note, I want to mark their milestones too, so I will get mine updated too. Sorry to hear about your autoimmune flare up. How are you doing now?
ReplyDeleteBetter in just the last few days...but I have eliminated gluten and dairy from my diet over the past few weeks...so maybe that is the difference!
ReplyDelete