Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bens BFFs wedding

Bens friend Ben and his wife  had thier wedding this weekend, and Ben was the best man, I was a bridesmaid and the girls were flowergirls!
We didnt get any pictures during the wedding...we were a bit busy! 
Ben's mom and dad got the girls after they came down the aisle and kept them busy during the ceremony! 
We were able to wear the dresses that the girls Godmother got them for her wedding again in this one.  We both thought it would be silly to buy new ones when they had really pretty ones already that had only been worn once!
I was scrambling to make sure the girls hair got done and I get dressed in time too!  The bride did my hair and makeup that morning.  I about didnt make it!
The girls did awesome coming down the aisle.   They are cute little stinkers!
After the wedding it was a chore to try to keep them occupied!  We had pictures after the ceremony and it took a village to keep them in order!

Here are a few pics that we did end up getting!












No comments:

Post a Comment