Saturday, September 21, 2013

Picnic in the park

There is a really nice pavilion at one of our local libraries and on Saturday I asked Ben if he could spare a bit of time to go on a picnic with us!
After we ate we went and played at the park that was nearby.  Unfortunately for me on the way to the park I was chasing after a girl to make sure she didn't get into a fire ant hill and I landed in one!!! Ouch!  I dislike those darn buggers.  My poor feet were on fire the rest of the day from bites. 
I guess that is what I get for wearing flip flops at a park!
We had an awesome time though!
We have some fantastic local libraries!  I am so glad that we moved near one so that I found out about this gem in our town!  The girls love going!

No comments:

Post a Comment