Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hmmmm

Seems like each new day brings along new friends!
My newest friend is Mr. Heartburn. I have been pretty lucky so far to have only had Mr. Heartburn visit occasionally. Usually when I did not eat soon enough, but I think he has decided he likes me, and wants to now hang around!
I finally broke down and bought some tums since I have not in the past had real heartburn issues, I did not have any remedies. I am hoping that tonight I can sleep. I may have to start sleeping sitting up somewhere if this continues!
These girls are just getting big enough that I think my stomach is getting pushed up enough that the esophagus and stomach are kind of squished which makes it easier for Mr. Heartburn to linger around!
But at 25 weeks and counting I will put up with a lot to keep these girls where they need to be for a few more months! I can't say I won't complain, but I will try to keep it to a minimum! Especially since I have been blessed so far with health!

1 comment:

  1. Heart burn and acid reflux usually hit me in my last trimester. With Abby and Eli I knew I was in the Third trimester because it seemed to hit all the sudden. Tums were my friend! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete