Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just a couple of things

1. I am so ready for winter to be over! I am tired of being cold, and having to dress in layers (which I don't have because I refuse to buy more maternity wear). Even while we were in Dallas, it was cold and rainy. Where is spring? My tulips, and daffodils are blooming, and freezing. I want SUN!!!

2. I got a new pillow for my big belly, and it is actually really nice. One draw back for poor Ben, it is HUGE. It takes up a good solid half of the bed without me in it. So he is hanging on to his edge of the bed for dear life. I have such a fantastic husband who is doing really great at dealing with all my pregnancy woes.

3. I am starting to have to waddle. I am so bummed about that! I really thought it would be closer to 7 months before I was doing the pregnancy waddle! It is not to severe yet, but it has started.

4. Ben and I are not sure what to do about daycare. As it looks now, Ben is going to have to resign from his job, and stay at home to take care of the girls. Which after we are into it a week or so I have a feeling we are both going to be jealous of each other. Me for the time he gets to spend with the girls, and him for the time I get out of the house.

5. Our yard is confused and thinks it is spring. It is still in the 40's most days, and our grass is green and growing. Which means it needs to be mowed, and I have to tell you I don't want to go out and mow the lawn when it is still so cold, so I am sure Ben doesn't either! And as I mentioned before, our Tulips are blooming, and our daffodils are done blooming. Why do they think it is time to grow? It is still bbrrrzzzyyy.

6. I hope that I can make it at least two more months at work. It is getting harder and harder for me everyday. But I can't imagine leaving them high and dry. But I know that I will do whatever it takes to have two healthy babies.

7. This post is like this because I could not come up with a way to make all this into an actual paragraph that made sense! And the babies are using my bladder as a punching bag so I have to do things quickly so I can get up at any time!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Papa Ben! And Mama Melanie?
    I hope you can work as long as possible.
    It is very bbrrrzzzyyy! I'm sick of it too.
    Wish I could see the waddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the waddle too. :) I bet you don't miss the thunderstorms though. I know I wouldn't. Good luck with the baby arrangements. It will all work out.

    ReplyDelete