Thanks Candace for the preemie clothes! Ana needed something that fit! Thanks Rozanne for the very cute clothes! I can't wait to be able to use them. Thank you Grandma Dayley for the very lovely dress and booties. Thanks MJ for the Bow board. I love it! And Most of all, Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and staying with us for almost 2 full weeks, and for helping with everything! Cleaning, cooking, feeding all hours night and day. Thanks for everything. We loved having you here, and were so grateful for the help in all ways. I had to cry just a little when you left. But I was also sad that you had to leave these two little ones behind. I know you loved holding them and loving on them. Anytime you want to visit, please feel free! They are already growing up too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment