Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I hope that all the mothers out there have a great day! This is the very first mothers day where I can actually say that I qualify! Here are some pictures of my qualifications!





and what would a post be without a short movie clip as well!  It has been a fun day of grumpy teething babies who don't want to take their naps and who just want to fuss and pull at their ears and cry.   Poor Ana has the worst diaper rash that we can not seem to get to heal.  It has gotten to the point now where when she gets a dirty diaper the minute the diaper filling touches her little bum she starts crying.  So it has been many rough diaper changes,  I hope we can figure this out soon.  I feel terrible for her. 

Here is the link to the mothers day movie!

Happy Mothers day!

2 comments:

  1. She might have a yeast infection. They do not heal without the proper cream. You may want to check that out with a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like it has been kind of a rough day for you. My kids got some bad diaper rashes too. It is probably better by now, but if not, you may want to try baby powder and Desitin.

    ReplyDelete