So once again, Ana is the first to hit a major milestone!
But to keep with tradition one day later Emily figures it out!
So both girls are crawling! They are still in the beggining stages and only crawl for a moment before they get back down on thier bellies and move that way!
I keep trying to put what they want just a little farther away so they actually have to crawl.
Emily is getting bored lately and we have been trying to come up with things to keep her entertained and learning.
Phew! That is a full time job for sure and one that I have no experience with so if anyone out there has any ideas on keeping little girls busy, feel free to drop a line or call!
| After church! They are always so cute in thier little dresses! |
| Downward facing dog! Emily is doing Yoga. |
| First little crawling steps! |
| Two little girls just hanging out. |
| Yup, I'm cute! |
| no words...just cute! lol |
Such cute little girls! I loved seeing my kids finally crawl and then walk, although it does mean lots of trouble because of the things they can get into. :)
ReplyDelete