Friday, June 17, 2011

From Strict Bedrest to Moderate Bedrest

My appointment with my OB yesterday went well. My cervix is holding steady at right around 1.3cm, and it is still closed up tight.
So my OB told me that since I was doing well, that I could start doing some things. So I dont have to lay around all day and be served. Which as good as that sounds...it really does suck!
So I am now able to go get my own water refilled, if I am hungry get my own snack, and when it is time to take a pill I can go get it. Before I had to yell for Ben, or just wait until he came around and ask for all those things.

The doctor told us that I could do light things like go to a movie, or take a short walk in the park (which I laughed at him since I can hardly make it from my bed to the couch with as much pain and pressure as I have)

But so far it looks like things are going the way we want them to. I am still not going to do very much... first off because what if things have stayed the way they are because I have not been up and about? And second, I want to keep these girls in here for a quite a bit longer, so I am going to take it easy and not tempt fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment