Friday, January 13, 2012
So hard to see them grow up
We have been starting to put the girls down in seperate cribs over the last few days, and I have to admit: It has made me pretty sad. I have loved having twins and watching them interact with each other, and need each other. The fact that they would often hold hands while asleep made my heart melt, and now thier cribs seem so cold and lonely. But they are getting to be too big to sleep sideways in thier cribs, so we had to make the choice to move them. They have to now soothe themselves and it has been a bit of a struggle for them. Ana has no longer been sleeping through the night, and Emily has such a hard time falling asleep. It breaks my heart to see them reach out expecting to touch another warm body, and be alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...I always wondered if twins slept better apart or together. I didn't know if they would disturb each other or comfort each other. I love hearing about the holding hands while sleeping. That is precious! Did you get any pictures?
ReplyDeleteRozanne