Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thanks Grandma Ricks and Granny Annie!

Grandma Ricks sent these little outfits for Christmas! I had a hard time waiting until they fit! Emily was a bit grumpy today but a got a peak of a smile once! I had to add some leg warmers just because it is still cold and I could not let them hang out all day with bare little legs! So those dont match too well but they were the only ones I had! Blogger is doing odd things as I try to comment on each of the pictures..This may turn out to be an odd post with spaces and such, but I cant seem to get it to do what I want. Emily is in the white onesie, and Ana is in the green one in the first pictures

Granny Annie sent the outfits in the last few pictures for Christmas! They fit earlier, and I took pictures and I guess the only place I posted them was to facebook! I have too many sites to get things posted to I guess!
Emily is in the black and Ana is in the green!















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the tutu's. They are adorable. My favorite picture is the one of Ana with her legs up in the tutu. So cute!

    ReplyDelete