
Then I just had to add a few other pictures of him.
He is such a trouble maker. He is not real fond of kids, and I tried to warn all the kids to take it slow around him so they did not get a wee chunk taken out of their legs :) But on sad occasion Her youngest came up the stairs just as Butch was put down to eat some of his food, and there was a fiasco. He did not get bit (thankfully) but the rest of the week, he kept asking if the dog was in his kennel, or if I was holding him before he would go anywhere.
Darn Butch and his anger towards kids!
So he had to either be in his kennel, or on Ben or I's lap the whole time.
I do feel bad that he is not a friendlier dog!









No comments:
Post a Comment