Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quick Visit

My Mom and Dad come to visit this past weekend, and we had a good relaxing time.
They picked kind of a crummy time weather wise, but we did inside stuff.
Ben had to work on Friday, so he went to work, and the rest of us went to the Dallas Aquarium.
I was impressed with it when my sister and her husband came to visit and we went, so it is the only thing I planned to do while they were here.
That is pretty much the only thing we did on Friday other than just chat and catch up, and relax.
On Saturday Ben and Dad went to a Safari Hunting Expo, and mom and I stayed home and made some good Rye bread.
I cant say how the hunting Expo went, because neither on had too much to say when they got home (hmmm.)
But the bread turned out awesome, and we ate a whole loaf.
After we got done making Rye bread, I had some Mango's that I bought for their visit, and we had not had much chance to eat them. So we decided to make Mango bread.
It turned out awesome as well!!
Sunday was pretty much a relax all day day as well.
We put in a Pot roast and potatoes and carrots to cook, went to church, came home, ate and watched a movie. Then went to bed.
Monday it was pretty much get up take Mom and Dad to the airport, and go to work!
I am glad they were able to make it.
Unfortunatly, no pictures were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment