Well, back to the daily grind! Back to traffic in the mornings, and back to having no more time at work to get caught up, the work is starting to pile up again, my house needs to be cleaned desperately, and I can’t seem to find the time! It is a new year, and I am already behind in almost every facet of my life!!
It seems that at work, I keep getting things that come up, and my schedule is over full as it is! Ever get that sinking feeling that there is really not enough hours in the day to get everything you need to done?
I have that almost everyday! I am sure that most people do! At least I know I am not alone.
Also, where it is a new year, my new insurance kicked in. (well same as last year, they just changed some of their coverage options and what not).
So I go to Walgreen’s to pick up my monthly prescription, and instead of $20, it is $50. So yesterday I got online to look up what had changed, and yup. They now have a co-pay of $50. What a crock!
So now I will need to go back to my doctor (who gets paid by my insurance which does not cover hardly anything anymore) and see if we can find a new prescription that is not so expensive, and get past all the new drug side effects, ect ect, or I could just stick with my current one which took me 5 years to finally find a drug that did not make me crazy…Grrr.
Stupid pharmaceutical companies.
Anyway, that is my rant for the new year!!
That's frustrating!
ReplyDelete