Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"BabyMoon"

I was reading on a website that I frequent now days about something they call a "babymoon" I didn't even remember that until just now, and I thought to myself, hey, we just went on our "babymoon" It is apperantly a trip where a couple goes to have a quiet celebration (like a honeymoon) before thier baby is born.
I have been laughing about it since I thought about it! :)
So here are pictures from Ben and I's Babymoon! lol

Driving through Vancouver. I am not sure what this was for, but I had to snap a picture!




Our first Stop, English Bay








Crossing the Lionsgate Bridge




Museum of Vancouver








Stanely Park (Thanks Rozanne for the tip!)







Totem poles







Vancouver Aquarium








2 comments:

  1. I loved to see Vancouver again through your lens. We sure loved it. I hope you enjoyed some of the things I suggested. I haven't heard of a "babymoon", but it sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the pictures of Vancouver. We haven't been there---but what a lot of interesting places.

    ReplyDelete