So I worked really hard on a post of our Trip to Vancouver with all the pictures, and I had about 2 more pictures to upload, and my Internet crashed. We have been so disappointed in our "bundle" with Comcast. Our Internet service is spotty at best, and is crashing all the time. Our cable tv has the same problem, and it does not stay consistent. The cable box is always having technical difficulties. And it can only have about 10 recorded shows at one time then starts to delete. And I mean half hour shows, not movies. It is a pile of junk! Comcast is not who I would choose again, but now we are in a contract. In the beginning, we called support all the time, but they were incredibly unhelpful. so we quit calling, and are just frustrated.
So I am going to try to get that post up again today!
No comments:
Post a Comment