Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pills

For the past almost decade I have really tried to remove all "pills" from my life. I stopped relying on naproxen, ibuprofen and such for aches and pains, and started relying on essential oils and more natural remedies like massage.
Plus I really hate taking pills. They make me gag!
So now that I am pregnant, I have to take 2 in the morning, and 3 + a powder I mix in water that tastes like elmers glue at night. And not these little Advil tablet like pills, no these are freakin horse pills.
Granted they are not really "pills" they are vitamins, but it is really odd to have to remember to take something morning and night. Especially since I tried so very hard to not take anything for so many years!
Plus once again the whole gag thing. :)
Yes, it will all be worth it, and I am not complaining (too much)! It is just odd when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment