Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dallas or Bust

Well, we finally worked it out that we will be able to go to Dallas. I had to change my Vacation once more(this has been a bit of a hassle). But we asked the doctor if I could travel the last week of April, and she said she would not recommend it. So we nixed that, but really wanted to be able to visit before the babies come.
So we worked it out that we can go the last week of March instead. I will be under 24 weeks at that point, so still ok to travel with Twins. They get leary about 24 weeks with twins. So we have purchased our tickets. which by the way, I was going to get the insurance just in case, and I read the disclaimers to ensure it covered pregnacy complications. Nope. It doesn't. So I am glad I read it. It would have been wasted if I actually had a problem and could not go they would not have covered it.
The rental car is booked, and we are set. So all yall in Dallas, we are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment