Thursday, January 17, 2013

24 Month Clothes

It is exciting for me to put the girls in 24 month clothes!  I know that there are so many moms out there that get sad to see thier little babies grow up, but I love to see these two little babies become little girls.  Yes, even with the talking back and the full blown throwing themselves on the ground bucking and kicking tantrums.  I love to see them learning and growing and developing.  It is exciting to me.  I do miss babies, but not more than I wnat to talk to my child and have them talk to me.  I dont miss the days of having a child crying and not being able to understand why.  They are precious when they are young.  They are fun now!  Here are some pictures of them in their big girl clothes. 
On a side note, I have been spending a fortune trying to clothe these girls, so I asked some of my twin group moms of a place to buy second hand kids clothes and they told me about a few places.  I found once pretty close to me and got 4 pairs of jeans, 4 tops, and a pair of church shoes each for 40 bucks.  That is a step in the right directions since I could spend 40 dollars on just two pair of jeans, or one pair of shoes. 
Now they should have enough 24 month clothes...I have even started picking up 2T since my BFF got the girls 2T clothes for Christmas and the pants are already too tight.  (cloth diapers have that effect on jeans...they are hard to find where they fit over the bulk)

But I think the girls will still be able to wear them since they dont seem to be getting any fatter, just taller.  We will have to wait and see.  She got such cute jeans and shirts that I will be super dissapointed if they dont fit!


Emily wanting desperatly to go outside

Ana eating the wrapper off of a hearshey kiss.  I dont know where they find this stuff!
73, 80

No comments:

Post a Comment