Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where have I been?

Whew!  Once again.  I have been overwhelmed with just life in general.

I will do what I can to update from the time I left off here.  I am hoping that I finally fixed the photo issue once and for all!  We will see!

Ben has been working his tail off for Edward Jones trying to get his name out there and get trained and established in the area.  So he has pretty much been out of the picture.  He always does what he can when he can, but he is working from 6 in the morning until 11 or 12 at night just trying to get where he wants to be with everything. 
I fully support him in his efforts and want him to succeed.  While he has been working 17-18 hours a day I have been doing everything else.
Not unlike many stay at home Moms.  I have to hand it to you, this is not harder than I thought it would be, it is just harder than it has been! 
The girls have been developing in so many ways.  They are still not talking much, but they understand mostly everything and they sign for basic things such as eating, sleeping, bathtime and thing such as that.
Other than that as long as y0ou can figure out what it is they are trying to tell you it is good.  They know what they are saying and what they want, it is up to me to decipher!
I have been busy trying to get moved in and get the house to a point where I dont think I will go crazy because of all the stuff laying around. 
Our roomate has had some issues with custody of her daughter, so we are just here by ourselves so far.  That gives me two empty rooms that beg for me to shove stuff in!  I have not given in to the urge yet!
I am going to do some shorter posts now with pictures to catch up on everything!
I have missed being able to document my life and I am excited to get going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment