The girls have enough attention span for about 15 minutes of movies, as long as they have animals of some sort in them. So I have been getting out many of the Disney movies we have gotten as gifts, or just have. One of the first ones I got out was "The Princess and the Frog" As we were watching it we got to a few parts that I thought were maybe a bit scary for my little ones. I suppose that was a Mommy fail. Not watching it first to see if it was suitable...anyway. She had nightmares all night about shadow people and I have had to work with her every night since to ensure she understands about shadows...
Here is a cute pic of them watching a bit of Lady and the Tramp.
 |
| Emily and Ana |
Oh no! That movie does have some pretty scary parts!
ReplyDelete