I finally decided it was time to at least introduce them. (well, I am still holding off on cups at this point until I have the time to dedicate to teaching which should be in the next few days.)
Here are some pictures of them with their first big girl plates! Still with finger food! :)
It will still probably be a while before I give them spaghetti! Yup, I am that mom. I hate cleaning up messes. I have to deal with all sorts of other messes all day long. I just dont want to have food messes!
I have introduced them to utensils while giving them rice. Ana has taken to it very well. Emily...she likes to chew on the fork! I know she will get it. She just always dumps the food off the fork before it gets to her mouth so I am sure she thinks that the fork is just a fun toy. We will keep working on it!
| Ana is always excited for anything new to learn. |
| Emily is signing "done" |
| Ana "All done!" |
| Emily is done for real now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment