We have now officially moved into a new house. We decided to rent since we are not sure where Ben is going to be with his job in a year.
We have sold our house in Washington for a significant loss and that has and will hurt financially for a while, but we are so glad that is done with.
The girls and Ben have been sick this past week, and I have been overwhelmed trying to unpack!
I am going to try to get caught up in the next few days. I have not taken any pictures for the last little while just because the camera was packed and we were moving! But we have gotten to a point where I can take a few moments a day now and catch up on the blog!
As for 2012:
I hate to be negative since I try to see things in a positive light, so here I go! I am so very glad that 2012 is over!
It was a year the like I would not care to see again anytime soon.
The good things:
I got to see my whole family this year. Everyone.. That does not happen too many years.
Ben found a job that has potential to be great.
We moved back to Texas.
My little girls turned 1!
I got the opportunity to become a stay at home Mom.
I have high hopes for 2013. It is not going to be an easy year, but we are going to make it a better one!
We wish you all the same in the coming year!
A little blip of photos to come. This was the Sunday before Christmas.
Thanks Laura for the dresses! We had one that matched yours and the girls were darling!
| Ana |
| Emily |
That's great you are all moved. Good luck with the unpacking. The girls are so adorable! I love their cute little smiles. :)
ReplyDeleteLove those little girls. We miss seeing them and you and Ben. I hope Ben can hold on---all worthwhile things take perseverance and lots of effort. It will be hard for both of you for a while. Wow!! to think that you were just married such a short time ago, and life has gone a complete circle. Those beautiful little twins and life together makes it all worth it. Sometimes we wonder???
ReplyDeleteLove you both and hope things will get better.