Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ice Storm

While I was in Idaho and Ben was in St. Louis we had a terrible ice storm.  Our roommates let us know that it downed some really large limbs from our trees. 
So when we got home we called the landlord and being the great help that he always is he told us that trees were part of the yard and that we were responsible for the yard.  Lovely man. 
Anyway we called a tree service that was recommend and he came out and told us that it would cost almost 500 dollars to do all the stuff.  So Ben and I decided that we would just take care of the limbs by ourselves and just leave the tree be.
But Ben is still working all day everyday so guess who got to take care of it!
Here are the pictures!
The girls really did help out too.  They hauled the limbs after I cut them and put them into piles.
They loved helping! 
I just left the big stuff for Ben to cut up with his chainsaw.  He finally got that done on New Years Day since he got a day off!












No comments:

Post a Comment